Basic WordPress Training Course
WordPress basics is for anyone who needs to make updates to their existing WordPress website. Students learn how to add new content, post images and videos, and manage comments. This class starts with the absolute basics and assumes no previous web training.
Anyone responsible for daily updates to a WordPress website.
- logging in and password security
- getting around the dashboard
- editing existing Post
- adding images to a post
- adding video to a post
- deleting a post
- creating a new post
- adding keywords, tags and categories
- to comment or not to comment
- editing and removing comments
- fighting spam
Creating New Pages
- Add or Edit?
- adding new pages
|Location||May 2013||Jun 2013||Jul 2013||Aug 2013|
|C2 Milwaukee Training Classroom||