Advanced Standards-Based Web Design Series Level 5 Class
Oct 10 in Milwaukee, WI
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Standards-Based Web Design Series Level 5 Training Course.
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, October 11, 2012 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Central Daylight Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
Where is this training taking place?
This training location offers the following features:
- ADA Compliant
- Parking Validation
- Internet Access
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 429.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express) or by purchase order.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by C2 Graphics Productivity Solutions.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, C2 Graphics Productivity Solutions provides:
- We will provide you with all the course materials that you will need to get the most out of this training. Take-home reference materials are provided.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Refreshments: This usually includes coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water to keep your brain hydrated.
- Snacks: This usually includes granola bars, snack cakes, chips, chocolate and other goodies to munch on.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the subject matter they teach. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 6 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please contact us.
What happens when I register?
Once you register, we will send you a confirmation email that includes the information you will need to attend this training.