Talent Placement Opportunities
Hey C2 Talent! See all our publicly posted opportunities below.
If you're interested and available for any of these gigs, shoot Shelley an email referencing the opportunity number.
Not on the C2 roster yet? Apply today!
Digital Project Manager
This C2 client creates innovative retail marketing solutions that impact consumer’s perception of a brand both physically and emotionally. Their integrated digital merchandising solutions entice, engage, inform and convert. With a versatile, scalable proprietary software/hardware platform, they manage and distribute customized digital content at the retail level, capturing consumer interaction and data metrics. The company’s digital solutions currently include cutting edge touch screen kiosks, product information centers, information centers, promotional screens and menu boards.
- Manage a team of engineers in design, development, and deployment of a range of digital solutions on multiple platforms.
- Partner with product managers, project managers, user-experience designers, software developers, marketing managers, account executives and clients to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Create and maintain important technical documents including SOWs, Technical Specifications and APIs.
- Create, review and evaluate project plans for hardware in digital projects, including budgets and timelines. Simplify complex projects into clear plans.
- Continuously evaluate project requirements and engineering resources.
- Clearly communicate current technical solutions to non-technical clients and advise on best approach for digital programs.
- Work to increase the general comfort level of account teams with digital technologies by detailing and presenting potential usage scenarios.
- Build and maintain working relationships with all digital stakeholders within the company and with the client teams.
- Assist Account Executives in digital sales presentations/conferences when required.
- Stay abreast in emerging technologies and develop integration strategies to improve new and current offerings.
- Strong understanding of computer hardware including display technology, IO sensors, GPUs, CPUs, camera technology and other input devices.
- 5+ years of experience in software development. Degree preferred in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience managing a software development team.
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- Strong software design and implementation skills, including experience with .NET development.
- Demonstrated experience with open source, web, and mobile technologies.
- Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%.
C2 Client, a leading global home hardware supplier, is seeking a rockstar copywriter to join their team full-time for 3+ months. In this role, you’ll think forward. You’ll write compelling, on-brand copy and work with the Creative team to develop unexpected concepts and ideas.
Ultimately, you’ll push the boundaries of print, digital and video communications to influence consumer behavior and elevate the brand worldwide.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Professional writing experience crafting clever, engaging copy within a creative or agency environment.
- Strong portfolio of work including digital and print ad campaigns, video, website content, ecommerce and social.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Four-year degree in English, Advertising Communication, Journalism or other writing-related courses.
Local large financial services organization has developed a base of B2B clients who benefit from high visibility, increased traffic, and sales that are derived from our web marketing programs. Clients invest in these programs with the expectation of a solid return in the form of increased interest, solid sales leads, and the conversion of leads into new revenue streams; they look to the organization for professional advice, development of web marketing plans and strategies, and successful execution of these programs.
This organization is looking for a high-energy SEO/PPC/SEM Strategist who can bring a combination of these skills to a seasoned team of account executives, web developers and support staff who are dedicated to building websites that feature great design, perform well on the search engines and convert visits to sales leads at a high rate. Our company’s focus on industrial and commercial business requires a unique approach to SEO and web marketing. Understanding of industrial vocabulary and experience in these sectors is highly desirable.
The primary focus of the SEO/PPC/ SEM professional is to provide the strategy and technical expertise that is required to achieve a strong presence on the search engines, increase qualified search engine traffic and online sales or lead generation for clients.
• Work with clients, account executives, copywriters, designers and developers to generate content, optimize copy, site structure and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing
• Advocate and work with common social media platforms for both B2B and B2C clients
• Create online marketing plans
• Analyze web metrics and analytics
• Create reports and presentations for clients
Must have managed at least 20-30 different sites and be able to demonstrate success with respect to traffic and lead generation increases. Must be familiar with the tools of the trade such as MOZ.
Website Analysis - Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc.; prepare detailed SEO/PPC/SEM strategy reports.
Keyword Analysis, Research & Copywriting - In-depth knowledge of keyword research. This includes knowing how to identify the least expensive, yet most profitable keywords for client sites – whether they are running a pay per click (PPC) campaign, or want to improve their organic search results.
SEO Copywriting - Responsible for creating some original SEO content for client sites, in addition to implementing SEO-friendly semantic HTML.
Conduct keyword research and SEO writing based on best practices, e.g. where to place keywords in copy so that it gets the most SE traffic, how to write effective headlines and how to write effective call- to-action statements.
On-line Marketing and Social Media Programs - Ability to understand client needs and objectives and translate them into clearly articulated strategies and effective on-line marketing programs. Research and select the best promotional venues, vehicles and partnership sites and link to. Propose and implement meaningful measurement and metrics tools.
Liaison - Interface effectively with Account Execs. and Front End Developers within the company, and marketing professionals and management within client organizations. Present ideas and programs convincingly.
Requirements and Skills:
Search Engine Guidelines - Maintain a current understanding of both good and bad search engine optimization tactics: keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to run afoul of search engine guidelines.
Communication Skills - The SEM/SEO/PPC Specialist interacts with many different parties and must therefore have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Self-Starter - As the position entails many elements, it requires a true self-starter who doesn’t require hand-holding, is able to assess a situation, develop a plan, get approval and run with it.
Analytical Thinker - It is imperative that SEO specialists possess critical thinking and analytical skills. They should be able to readily identify problems and formulate practical solutions to meet client objectives within their budgets.
Additional Skills and Experience in these Areas are a Big Plus
• Front End Development
• Graphic Design
• B2B and B2C marketing and branding
• SEO / PPC and SEM analysis software
• Familiarity with different content management systems both open source and proprietary