Talent Placement Opportunities
Hey C2 Talent! See all our publicly posted opportunities below.
If you're interested and available for any of these gigs, shoot Shelley an email referencing the opportunity number.
Not on the C2 roster yet? Apply today!
C2 client, an in-house marketing department Pewaukee, has a temporary 2-part:
#1 They need a creative to pull together existing field service material and rework it into new series of field service brochures. This person(s) would work with marketing coodinator and manager.
Day to day duties:
- copy write
- design for print
- assist in management of final print production
Additionally the ideal candidate will:
- research existing material
- gain an understanding of service contracts
- produce a document consistent with our identity guidelines
#2 Work with marketing team to document our identity guidelines and produce a styleguide.
Start date: TBD
Full time: 2 months
Location: Onsite at Pewaukee office, candidate may need to bring a laptop (C2 can provide if necessary)
Marketing & Graphic Designer
C2 client, an in-house agency in Sturtevant, seeks temporary assistance (with potential for full-time hire) in their Marketing Department for about 3 months beginning sometime in November through about the end of February/beginning of March.
What individual would do:
- Manage the development of printed materials such as catalogs and brochures.
- Assist with managing projects including working with engineering, product manager and sales to collect data for inclusion
- Coordinating photo and video shoots
- Obtaining quotes from printers and seeing the final piece come inhouse
- Previous experience on photographers on photo shoots.
- Worked in a Marketing Department or Ad Agency/Design Studio
- Some familiarity with InDesign but not necessarily proficient at it (this individual needs to know how to open files, but not in-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).