Talent Placement Opportunities
Hey C2 Talent! See all our publicly posted opportunities below.
If you're interested and available for any of these gigs, shoot Shelley an email referencing the opportunity number.
Not on the C2 roster yet? Apply today!
C2 client is seeking a quick, efficient, rockstar of a web developer to help complete a client project.
The client is Electro Kinetic Technologies, MMC is building content for the material handling business unit.: www.ek-tech.com
All comps have been approved from the client, they now need a developer for the coding.
C2 client is seeking an experienced Retoucher who is proficient in Adobe Photoshop CS6.
Required skills must include: experience in complex masking with Alpha channels, color correction, and complete attention to detail. Adobe InDesign CS6 (familiarity for referencing design files).
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Onsite - Menomonee Falls
Duration: Tentatively through December 30
This family-owned C2 client is a direct-to-consumer catalog and internet retailer of lifestyle apparel, gifts, and gear for white-tailed deer hunters and their families.
Their current designer is moving to Ohio, leaving an opportunity for YOU! Plus, deer season is right around the corner, which, as you can imagine, is their busy season.
Ideal candidate is a passionate outdoors person with aptitude for both web and print. HTML emails, making changes to deergear.com using best practices in HTML/CSS and also servicing the print department using InDesign and Photoshop skills. Those familiar with print and digital catalogs will excel in this role.
Start date: As soon as possible, as the client would like the new designer to shadow the departing designer for as long as needed.
Location: On-site at headquarters in Slinger
Duration: This is a temporary to permanent position
Rate: Commensurate with experience, value and skill set. They pay fair market rates.
This C2 Client is seeking an experienced proposal/presentation creating Rock Star! You’re able to craft a proposal or a presentation that grabs attention and wows. You love the chase. You love the hunt. You love the thrill of victory. But you’re not a salesperson, nor are you interested in becoming one. You're smart, you're savvy, you have a strategic mindset (or approach) and the ability to develop strategies, generate ideas and string together strategies, concepts and words and package them in a way that engages, persuades and get results.
You fist pump after coming up with a phrase that you know is so great, your audience will stand up and take notice. You thrive on getting inside your prospects’ minds, getting to know what they need (many times before they do), what they want and then working with the marketing and sales team to build a solution that exceeds those expectations.
You fancy yourself a thought-leader and your avid reading and ongoing research keep you in front of the curve. You thrive on innovation and bringing new ideas to the table. You look for ways to combine resources so the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
You're as at home with words on paper as you are with creating a great persuasive presentation, or sometimes even pitching the idea. Deadlines don’t phase you, nor do details – you think big, but sweat the small stuff to make sure everything is letter perfect. You dig into a big assignment and stick with it until it’s the best it can be. You've got what it takes and you do what it takes to win.
You’re equally comfortable leading or collaborating and can hold your own with hard charging, ego driven team members. But your ego gets checked at the door because it’s not about satisfying that ego, it’s ultimately about satisfying that prospect or client. You love crafting the pitch, but you also know that the non-glamor of writing a successful RFI/RFP document can be just as critical and you shine in either scenario.
You've got some experience under your belt. You’ve helped land some really big wins and a couple of big losses, but you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and learn from the experience to emerge stronger and smarter the next time around. You’re impassioned and empowered to always find the right solution. You’re strategic, you’re dynamic, and you're just what we’re looking for!
Your head is in the game, your words speak volumes, and your energy is contagious. You're a Rock Star, and the keyboard and the board room are your stages.
This position will be key in the engagement and development of new business opportunities through the primary responsibility of development of RFP/RFI documents, presentations and in-person presentations. Additionally, this person will be part of the engagement marketing group and will lead and/or assist in the development of engagement marketing pitches and plans for prospects and clients.
• THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION, but you are an integral part of the team, assisting in proposing and winning business and the process that accompanies that.
• THIS IS NOT A TRADITIONAL MARKETING/BRAND MANAGER POSITION, but you will be integral in presenting the MG Brand through presentations and proposals.
• Business development leadership/support – RFP Proposal Writer
Þ Manage RFP/RFI process in conjunction with VP Marketing, VP Sales, AE, NBD, VP Creative, Management
Þ Develop Executive Summary for each opportunity and recommend process/team
Þ Develop working plan for incoming RFPs
Þ Manage timelines
Þ Source and write strategic responses for questions
Þ Direct or assist with research and development of specialty content
Þ Manage proofing process
Þ Work with design to develop appropriately formatted responses and related marketing tools
Þ Maintain and expand RFP library on ongoing basis
Þ Maintain database of wins/losses
Þ Participate in post win/post loss analysis and compile key learnings from each
• Business development leadership/support – Presentation Development
Þ Manage development of pitch-related presentations
Þ Work with AE/NBD to develop executive summary and pitch strategy for each presentation
Þ Participate with designated pitch teams and assist in assignment of deliverables and determination of appropriate presentation-related deliverables
Þ Develop and manage timelines
Þ Coordinate receipt of presentation assets from pitch team
Þ Provide direction to graphic and digital design teams for presentation development
Þ Oversee execution of additional presentation-related marketing assets
Þ Manage proofing process
Þ Participate in presentation/pitch where appropriate
Þ Manage evolution/updating of existing presentation assets as well as development of new elements.
• Engagement Marketing Strategy
Þ Assist with and/or lead opportunities with current clients or prospects to develop experiential plans featuring “Beyond the Booth” services.
Þ Perform tasks as available and as assigned; research, ideation, client deep dives, strategy formulation, pricing/proposal writing, collaboration with internal and external teams, presentation development, pitch process.
Þ Participate in internal and prospect/client meetings as appropriate.
• Misc. Marketing and Sales Support
Þ Assist in the compilation of research, data and deliverables for projects
Þ Assist VP Marketing in the development of non-pitch presentations
Þ Attend appropriate meetings
Þ Provide periodic progress reports to marketing and sales
Þ Misc. projects/initiatives as assigned
• Thrive in a creatively-charged environment
• Dive deeply into a client/prospect’s challenges, objectives, and overall brand to drive strategic solutions
• Demonstrate exceptional, strategic writing skills
• Develop powerful, compelling and convincing presentations using multiple presentation tools
• Be persuasive in client/prospect facing meetings and presentations
• Productively and proactively participate in collaborative internal and external meetings with internal and external resources
• Provide excellent project management skills, including the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Solve problems that are highly varied, complex and often non-recurring
• Demonstrate excellent computer skills
• Work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrate exceptional organization skills, including time management
• Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
• Exceptional persuasive writing skills
• Exceptional persuasive presentation creation skills
• Excellent computer skills:
Þ Position requires a strong command of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Þ Prezi experience a bonus
Þ Position is NOT a design position, so design skills beyond competent PPT are not required
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Outstanding, demonstrated time and project management abilities
• Understanding of and experience in one the following areas;
Þ Experiential/Face-To-Face Marketing, including exhibits or event marketing
Þ Agency account/writing/strategy experience
Þ RFP/proposal/presentation writing in a complementary industry (architecture, design, etc.)
• Persistent in a professional manner
• College degree in related field required
• Marketing/business development/agency background and 3-5 years of related experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: On-site in Pleasant Prairie
Duration: Full-time Permanent
Rate: Competitive, commensurate with experience, value and skill set
Skills and Tasks:
· Understanding of web development best practices and modern coding standards
· Advanced understanding and solid experience working with HTML/CSS
· Basic understanding of PHP Interacting with web designer and back-end developers to ensure project is running smoothly
· Working with completed Photoshop designs from web designer to export portions to be used in creation of HTML templates
· Implementing content into pages once HTML templates have been created
· Taking detailed project notes while participating in internal meetings
· Mostly compliant with coding standards and best practices: na.isobar.com/ standards
· Demonstrating a strong desire to stay on top of web development technology
· Wordpress website development (custom designs, build and iterate themes, integrate plugins, maintenance, etc.)
· HTML email design and development within email marketing platform(s)
Software and Tools:
Email Marketing Platforms.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Onsite, Brookfield
Rate: Competitive, based on experience
Provides support to creative director and coordinates client communications.
Ideal candidate will apply a background in marketing and writing to the agency's clients, exercising best practices in brand strategy, writing, editing, account coordination and content development for web, print and social.
- 2 to 5 years experience, Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design and/or Graphic Design School Degree
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint, Word, Excel and product photography is a plus
- Working with off-set printing and pre-press processes
- Preparing files and releasing jobs to printers
- Reviewing printing proofs and communicating corrections
- Proofing and maintaining strict brand guidelines with strong attention to details
- Effective and positive communication skills
- Strong time management skills, with a proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet conflicting deadlines
- Asset management
Social Media Producer
C2 client, Marketing Metrics Corporation, seeks a Social media producer for B-to-B and industrial clients. This individual will be responsible for account set up, content dissemination and engagement monitoring.
The ideal candidate displays experience and expertise in HubSpot and/or HootSuite. Ability to craft relevant content based on strategic goals is a welcome skill set in this role. 15-20 hours per week, about 1/3rd onsite in Pewaukee office.
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Estimated Duration: Part-time Temp
Location: Onsite in Pewaukee and Remote