Talent Placement Opportunities
Hey C2 Talent! See all our publicly posted opportunities below.
If you're interested and available for any of these gigs, shoot Shelley an email referencing the opportunity number.
Not on the C2 roster yet? Apply today!
Marketing Data & Analytics Consultant
Duration: Full-time temporary until December 31
Location: Downtown NM offices
This position provides timely and accurate analysis, reporting, and tool development to support key business initiatives, including pilots, programs, and cross-functional marketing activities. Develops systems, process, and reporting solutions for internal and external customers in support of marketing initiatives. Determines business requirements and evaluates information gathered from a variety of sources. Provides ongoing system maintenance and prioritizes field reporting needs.
- SAS experience required. Includes Base SAS on PC, UNIX, and mainframe platforms. Experience using SQL, ODS, SAS/Graph a plus.
- Ability to develop in multiple environments, including PC, UNIX, and MVS.
- General knowledge of Visual Basic required.
- UNIX scripting experience required.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Working knowledge of Access form and report creation preferable.
- Exposure to Autosys preferable.
- Java Script and HTML experience preferable.
- Exposure to the Microsoft BI tool suite a plus, including Server Reporting Services (SRS), Server Analytic Services (SAS), and Performance Point.
- Excellent people and communication skills. Must be comfortable working with others across multiple levels of the organization.
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking with the ability to change gears quickly and efficiently.
- Exposure to or experience with marketing concepts preferable.
Senior Web Designer
This confidential C2 Client is a leading supplier of high-quality calendars, stationery, specialty gifts and back-to-school products in North America and abroad. With proprietary relationships and licensing agreements with world-renowned artists, leading sports organizations, and other high profile licensors, they can deliver innovative and exclusive products for every age, interest and taste. The company's brands are individually known for their creativity and innovation while offering superior design and quality.
Do you have a flare for design, are innovative and are passionate about creating cutting edge web site?
If so, we are looking for an experienced senior web designer with the ability to create visually stunning web and email designs along with the technical expertise to execute highly functional websites. Current design skills and an understanding of the web site development processes are critical. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a designer that will help take our brands to the next level.
· Responsible for leading and executing the creative direction, planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting for the company?s ecommerce websites.
· Ability to design and implement graphics & page content on all web landing pages.
· Responsible for creating and executing marketing emails to prospects and existing customers and oversee email channel performance.
· CMS catalog of products/data, including adding and maintaining new/obsolete products.
· Knowledge of UX principles that supports both user-centered design & SEO strategies.
· Responsible for overseeing online configurator that which creates personalized cards & calendars.
· Research and recommend new advances in technology to enhance the e-commerce experience.
· Effectively collaborate with Brand, Channel Marketing, Product Development, Customer Service, Supply Chain and Sales teams as needed to successfully drive e-commerce revenues and company initiatives.
· Manage workflow and maintain tight deadlines of multiple and simultaneous projects.
· Ability to shoot or direct product photography to be used on website or marketing emails.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Must provide link to online Portfolio that demonstrates creative and technical abilities (Only applicants with online portfolios will be considered).
· A Bachelor's degree (or comparable work experience) in a web-related / graphic design field.
· Minimum 5+ years of web design experience with consumer-facing web sites preferred.
· Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite Products.
· Strong knowledge of search engine optimization and best practices
· Experience developing for cross-browser compatibility (including IE, Mozilla/Firefox, Safari , Opera, Chrome )
· Highly organized, keen attention to detail, exceptional ability to multi-task complimented with the ability to meet demanding deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Familiarity with Google Analytics, Bronto, Magento, Google Merchant, Commission Junction
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Waukesha, WI
Duration: Long term full-time OR Temp-to-perm
Print Production Designer
C2 Client seeks a talented Print Production Designer with proficient skills in InDesign, Photoshop and preferably Illustrator. Qualified candidate has the ability to use templates and/or look and feel to replicate branding as well as clip and color correct images.
The Production Design Artist, with minimal guidance, is responsible for the production of high-impact marketing and sales print materials that help drive revenue, invigorate growth, recruit and build on company’s culture.
Essential Job Functions and Leadership Responsibilities
1. Produce print promotional materials (catalogs, flyers, advertisements, etc.)
a. Performing typesetting changes
b. Pulling in and formatting copy and photographs
c. Looking for consistency differences within promotional pieces
d. Creating hardcopy or digital proofs for client review
2. Create and design promotional pieces from designer-made templates and concepts
Collaborate with other creative partners, including designers, copywriters, digital media and project managers, to create marketing collateral
4. Perform pre-press work to get files ready for external printer
a. Preflighting files (i.e., checking for RGB images, spell checking, bleeds, low-res images)
b. Creating hi-res PDFs
c. Collecting files for output
5. Manipulation of photography (supplied by vendors or in-house), including scanning, clipping paths and retouching photos
6. Troubleshooting of equipment
a. Mac issues
b. Program issues
c. Internal printer issues (production color, business color, large format printers)
7. Track all project time
Produce error-free documents within communicated timeframe
File management on servers (i.e., consistent naming of files, cataloguing images, etc.)
Maintain project timelines, including communication to project management, and follow established project process
Know, understand, and consistently apply the brand standards and use them appropriately.
1. Associates Degree in related field or equivalent experience
2. 4 years desktop publishing experience
3. Advanced knowledge of Mac-based computer system
4. Intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign
5. Basic knowledge of Excel and Word
6. Strong sense for visual design, brand, and color as demonstrated through portfolio and internal testing
7. Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Print Production Artist
Dedicated production artist needed full-time, on-site at a downtown agency to work with major manufacturing client on sell/info sheets, instructions/directions, packaging and other product related marketing tools. Ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, is highly detailed, organized and able to manage stress in a productive and positive manner.
Must be a wiz in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Start date: April
Hourly rate: commensurate with experience