Talent Placement Opportunities
Hey C2 Talent! See all our publicly posted opportunities below.
If you're interested and available for any of these gigs, shoot us an email referencing the opportunity number.
Not on the C2 roster yet? Apply today!
C2 Client is seeking a Marketing Communications Director. This position is responsible for developing and leading media relations, strategic communications and employee communications activities. This person will handle all aspects of external and internal communications, including proactive and reactive media relations, conferences, awards, financial communications, executive speaking engagements, employee rewards and recognition, internal team and leadership meetings.
- Responsible for the development of the communication strategy and associated materials for delivery both externally and internally
- Develop and management of all internal and external communication vehicles including quarterly newsletter, web (internal and external) pages
- Responsible for management/allocation of community relation's budget and affairs.
- Lead planning and execution of all quarterly company communications, including production, content and messaging.
- As main point of contact, create and disseminate communication from Executive Leadership.
- Collaborate and consult with employee engagement team to conceive and executive major initiatives such as employee reward and recognition.
Corporate media relations:
- Serve as primary corporate spokesperson and manage media to ensure accurate and fair reporting in response to consumer inquiries.
- Support executive media engagement, includes development of briefing materials, Q&A, etc.
- Partner with Investor Relations/Finance for quarterly earnings preparation.
- Initiate community relations activity to identify and spearhead opportunities to promote the company brand through relevant and meaningful community and philanthropic initiatives.
- Write strategic communications for senior executive remarks, presentations and opinion pieces.
- Prepare CEO's remarks for an Investor presentation that are well received and result in greater access to financial marks.
- Focused communications in quarterly newsletters which result in understanding and utilization of company Business System.
- Develop and lead Community Relations initiatives resulting in positive perception of company within the communities in which it resides.
- Coordinate and drive messaging for internal/external audience related to significant acquisition.
- Regular communication with Executive leadership to develop/revise/articulate themes to be included in company's communication strategy.
- Frequent communications with external news gathering sites, journalists, targeted business, and employees to reinforce company's communication approach.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in a communications/public relations/marketing/branding field
- 10 plus years of work experience in communications, public relations, public affairs, community relations, and related fields.
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Ability to translate a design into a functional page with pixel accuracy
- Understanding of media queries and responsive/adaptive development
- Custom theming in WordPress, Drupal or other open source CMS
- Knowledge of how to employ jQuery for visual effects, event handling, and document manipulation
- Basic understanding of how to utilize PHP to filter, process and output html, json, xml
- Knowledge of methods to test and ensure browser and device compatibility
- Knowledge of methods for degrading gracefully for older browsers
- Expertise in performance optimization tools such as YSlow or PageSpeed
- Familiarity with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues
- Understanding of best programming practices for SEO
- The ideal candidate would also have some knowledge or experience in .NET Job
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years of experience
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced creative agency environment
- Must have a professional demeanor and be able to communicate effectively with other team members including designers, project managers and occasionally clients
- Must be a creative problem solver with a desire to produce work of the highest quality
Job Title: HTML Email Designer
Job Description: Client is looking for an email designer who has extensive experience using the Exact Target Platform, initially to cover job leave, but potential for ongoing part time to help cover growing needs.
Job Title: Copywriters - multiple candidates to be resources for upcoming needs
Preferred experience in some or all areas:
- marketing for brands targeted to millennials - VERY IMPORTANT!
- writing for social media channels
- marketing for the liquor industry
- marketing for automotive and motorcycle
- marketing for tourism or cultural destinations
- marketing for musicians or content creators (filmmakers)
- experience copywriting for digital (websites), email and radio
- experience providing promotional copy for retail environments (without getting too cheesy!)
Job Title: Creative Copywriter
Job Description: Client is looking for a rockstar copywriter to join their team full-time for 3+ months. In this role, you’ll think forward. You’ll write compelling, on-brand copy and work with the Creative team to develop unexpected concepts and ideas.
Ultimately, you'll push the boundaries of print, digital and video communications to influence consumer behavior and elevate the brand worldwide.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional writing experience crafting clever, engaging copy within a creative or agency environment.
- Strong portfolio of work including digital and print ad campaigns, video, website content, e-commerce and social.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Four-year degree in English, Advertising Communication, Journalism or other writing-related courses.