Talent Placement Opportunities
Hey C2 Talent! See all our publicly posted opportunities below.
If you're interested and available for any of these gigs, shoot us an email referencing the opportunity number.
Not on the C2 roster yet? Apply today!
Job Title: HTML Email Designer
Job Description: Client is looking for an email designer who has extensive experience using the Exact Target Platform, initially to cover job leave, but potential for ongoing part time to help cover growing needs.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Job Description: Senior account managers manage marketing programs for B2B and B2C clients. They are accountable for directing agency activities for their clients including strategic planning, budgets, timelines and successful completion of projects to clients’ satisfaction. Works closely with senior management and directors responsible for their accounts to meet clients’ objectives.
- Responsible for planning strategy, maintaining timelines, managing budgets working closely with project management to make sure projects are completed on time, within budget and to clients’ satisfaction.
- An expert – all knowing as to the status of your accounts, regardless of responsibility level, making sure work is done on time and on budget, collaborating with project managers and production teams.
- Immerses self in client’s business and not only champions ideas but knows how to effectively collaborate in order to bring those ideas to life.
- Communicates with clients on all matters, including expectations, scope creep and issues of a sensitive nature with professionalism.
- Nurtures current business relationships as well as generates revenue through discovering untapped business opportunities.
- Coordinates monthly client billing, reviewing and approving invoices prior to sending.
- Prioritizes all account activities to achieve optimum efficiency and profitability.
- Has the ability to write and edit copy for briefs/proposals/case studies, is a clear communicator and engaging presenter.
- Collaborates with each department effectively toward a common goal of delivering groundbreaking, results-driven creative.
- Accountable for quality control on all assignments.
- Has 4+ years of integrated communications experience, agency experience strongly preferred.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field or additional related experience.
- Possesses an integrated background with online/offline expertise.
- Demonstrate effective communication and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to drive thought leadership for the client and the agency.
- Can act as trusted advisor for multiple clients.
- Must be able to handle sensitive client interactions with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work under deadlines and able to manage numerous projects.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- Has experience in program measurement and analysis.
- Are proven managers who can effectively oversee various projects while partnering with project management.
- Desire to work cooperatively with others as a team player.
Compensation & Benefits Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits package including paid vacation, 10-paid holidays, cafeteria plan and retirement plan contributions.
Job Title: Art Director
Job Description: Our client is looking for a FRESH, forward thinking art director who will take initiative, provide thought leadership, be on or ahead of trends and be willing to jump in, hands-on, from concept to completion. Ideal candidate is fast, really good under pressure and provides a wide range of well-branded design solutions.
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Job Description: The Digital Project Manager position is responsible for project management related to digital work including content development, database integration, coordinating with internal and external web developers and eCommerce solutions. The position requires skills in the following: project plan creation/maintenance, budgeting, building relationships with business leads and technologists, project governance and meeting expectations of user requirements on time and on budget.
- Responsible for managing and implementing Internet initiatives. This may include new projects and ongoing optimization/maintenance needs.
- Prepare and conduct internet project review meetings and management presentations including general design review, project scheduling, test plan, technical documentation, and implementation plans.
- Prepare and publish project status reports.
- Develop web project management standards and procedures, based on best practices, to produce “repeatable” results – finishing projects “on time”, “on brand”, “on budget”.
- Work with other web team project managers to ensure best practices are identified and followed.
- Create purchase orders, pay all invoices and maintain accurate and up-to-date web budgets.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Four-year degree required.
- Emphasis in Business, Advertising or Marketing preferred.
- Excellent project management skills Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Familiarity with Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
Job Title: Copywriters - multiple candidates to be resources for upcoming needs
Preferred experience in some or all areas:
- marketing for brands targeted to millennials - VERY IMPORTANT!
- writing for social media channels
- marketing for the liquor industry
- marketing for automotive and motorcycle
- marketing for tourism or cultural destinations
- marketing for musicians or content creators (filmmakers)
- experience copywriting for digital (websites), email and radio
- experience providing promotional copy for retail environments (without getting too cheesy!)
Job Title: Creative Copywriter
Job Description: Client is looking for a rockstar copywriter to join their team full-time for 3+ months. In this role, you’ll think forward. You’ll write compelling, on-brand copy and work with the Creative team to develop unexpected concepts and ideas.
Ultimately, you'll push the boundaries of print, digital and video communications to influence consumer behavior and elevate the brand worldwide.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional writing experience crafting clever, engaging copy within a creative or agency environment.
- Strong portfolio of work including digital and print ad campaigns, video, website content, e-commerce and social.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Four-year degree in English, Advertising Communication, Journalism or other writing-related courses.