Talent Placement Opportunities
Hey C2 Talent! See all our publicly posted opportunities below.
If you're interested and available for any of these gigs, shoot us an email referencing the opportunity number.
Not on the C2 roster yet? Apply today!
Are you a production expert? Can you create, edit and finalize files quickly, accurately and troubleshoot each step of the way? Our clients are looking for powerhouse production artists who know their software, can jump into any situation and get the job done. If this is you, apply online to become C2 Talent!
C2 client is seeking a production artist to help out their Marketing/Communications team with day-to-day projects while they are searching for the right full-time candidate. They are looking for someone well-versed in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. They use Eloqua (an email/marketing automation platform) to produce sell sheets/articles, banner ads and emails/landing pages, working with their internal clients (project managers and Marketers). Previous Eloqua experience is not necessary, but HTML coding and Dreamweaver experience would be a plus and make the person easily trainable for Eloqua (client would provide the training).
Start date: As soon as possible (after interview process)
Duration: 10-20 hours/week, for approximately 3 months
Location: onsite at their location on the east side of Madison
Rate: $21-$26/hour, depending on the candidate
Our client, a Milwaukee-based brand, design and marketing firm, is seeking a full-time, permanent Creative Services Director to join their team of creative problem solvers in a unique role. If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and have a big-picture mindset to serve a range of clientele, then our client may be the shop for you. Their team is the key to their success. They like each other, and they love what they do.
- Work with Sr. Creative and Account team to develop traffic flow, timelines, and imaginative concepts across media (digital, direct mail, print, broadcast) that strategically solve client challenges.
- Manage workflow and assignments for creative team members.
- Process information from creative briefs and translate to team to create effective concepts and layouts.
- 3-6 years agency experience.
- Ability to prioritize, pay attention to minute detail while seeing big picture goals of the account, and high quality of work.
- Ability to establish priorities for others, and manage multi-faceted deliverables for multiple clients.
- Acute awareness of/for great design and typography.
- Must be comfortable presenting work to clients.
- Must be able to write a creative brief.
- Must be able to estimate various types of project requests.
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines.