Talent Placement Opportunities
Hey C2 Talent! See all our publicly posted opportunities below.
If you're interested and available for any of these gigs, shoot Shelley an email referencing the opportunity number.
Not on the C2 roster yet? Apply today!
• Negotiate local spot buys for TV, Cable and Radio
• Place print advertising per the approved plan
• Track media schedules and expenditures
• Manage trafficking of spots
• B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Advertising or related field strongly preferred
• Minimum 2-3 years of media buying experience in a client or ad agency setting. Familiarity with retail, a plus.
• Proficiency in Strata and Excel
WordPress Web Developer
C2 client seeks a proactive, outgoing, organized, collaborative and detail-oriented part-time Web Developer to join their Marketing department. This team supports the sixteen educational departments, which offer 1,500 programs annually to over 20,000 participants of all ages, through short courses, workshops, seminars, and certificate programs.
The Web Developer will operate onsite and within a self-directed work group and as a part of several functional teams with primary responsibilities to assist in the development, testing and deployment of their website within the established timeline.
Duties include working directly (under limited supervision) with the Creative Director and Senior Web Developer performing technical work required while implementing effective, user-friendly solutions.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
90% Web Development
1. Researches design ideas to develop the best creative approach and concepts for style, technique, and production methods.
2. Develops PHP and WordPress solutions that are viable, appropriate, and meet project requirements.
3. Works as a team member with staff to ensure that all technical aspects of the website development are addressed and incorporated into project scope.
4. Incorporates text, graphics, multimedia and data resources into the website and Web applications.
5. Incorporates appropriate user input validation, error condition checking and unhandled error handling to eliminate security risks and maintain integrity of data managed within website and Web applications.
6. Ensures the security and confidentiality of customer records and information; protects against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such records; and protect against unauthorized access to or use of such records or information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to any customer.
10% B. Organizational Activities
1. Maintains project tracking and billing that relates to work duties.
2. Participates in staff meetings.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Minimum of three years experience and extensive knowledge of WordPress, including integrating plugins, widgets and custom field development.
2. Knowledge of the security risks to websites, Web applications, databases and servers, and familiarity with best practices such as the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
4. Knowledge of and experience with PHP/MySQL Web application development.
5. Knowledge of and experience implementing Google Analytics.
6. Knowledge of and experience implementing SEO best practices.
7. Working knowledge of the underlying operational principles of the Internet and Web.
8. Advanced knowledge of Web browser & mobile platforms, including responsive web design principles.
9. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
10. Highly developed problem-solving abilities.
11. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
12. Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills, with the ability to adjust style and message to suit the intended audience.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: Part-time, up to 9 months. (15 to 30 hours per week.)
C2 client is seeking a skilled freelance web designer & developer that is equally competent in web design as in building marketing websites.
Key responsibilities & qualifications include:
• Proficient in HTML and CSS
• Design and development of marketing websites, web and mobile applications and HTML emails
• Design professional templates, interfaces and graphics for all company websites
• Lead web and email projects from inception to completion with some oversight from more senior designers
• Perform general web tasks including website maintenance and page production
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
• Ability to hand-code clean, valid and semantic XHTML and CSS
• Information design skills and experience building wireframes and/or prototypes
• Proficiency with usability best practices and user interface design
• Highly creative as demonstrated through portfolio pieces in addition to possessing a unique and thorough creative process.
• Strong sense for visual design, brand and color
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Through project completion
Mobile App Developer
C2 Client is seeking a contract a mobile app developer with the brains and chops to develop a feature-TBD app for Android and iOS devices.
It is likely that this app would read an OAuth 2.0 authenticated XML/JSON feed of data, integrate with localization/GPS and provide push notifications, among other features.
Qualified? Interested? Give us a shout for more info!
REFERRALS WANTED! If you are not a fit for this position, but just might know someone who is, please email Shelley at email@example.com