Talent Placement Opportunities
Hey C2 Talent! See all our publicly posted opportunities below.
If you're interested and available for any of these gigs, shoot Shelley an email referencing the opportunity number.
Not on the C2 roster yet? Apply today!
The Marketing Manager operates at the highest level and is primarily responsible for directing Alpha Source’s marketing strategy. The Marketing Manager reports to the Executive Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Business Development.
• Assists in strategic planning. Works with key stakeholders to determine business objectives and craft a marketing and communications strategy that delivers these goals.
• Defines clear brand vision for the business with an emphasis on customer service and satisfaction;
• Develops the brand offering to exceed client and customer expectations.
• Provides preliminary design/creative direction for Advertising Agency assisting with branding of the business.
• Works with vendors, such as advertising agencies, creative designers and production companies, to ensure that a coherent brand message is delivered across all communications.
• Oversees and coordinates all media buying and planning related to Alpha Source’s marketing and communication activities.
• Devises policies and processes to manage marketing communication workflow and the development of marketing collateral materials for the various lines of business
• Leads research and surveying efforts to identify emerging market trends/opportunities and to evaluate needs of target audiences;
• Develops marketing reporting and metrics to monitor the return on investment of department activities and gauge their impact on business and revenue for the business.
• Assists with internal communication such as speeches, presentations, internal memos for senior executives.
• Other duties assigned
STATUS AND SCOPE
• Reports to the Executive Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Business Development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Highly energetic and self-starter
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
• Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of sales techniques and practices
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• Five to seven years of experience in a marketing and/or public relations capacity.
• Experience in designing, implementing and facilitating strategic marketing strategies and campaigns
• Experience in customer and market research and working with creative and production talent on branding initiatives, with marketing, public relations and/or business related copywriting experience.
• Adaptability, Analysis / Problem Assessment, Coaching, Follow-up, Initiative, Integrity, Quality / Attention to Detail, Teamwork / Collaboration, Written Communication
C2 Client is seeking a front-end designer to join their team full-time. This role will work on their customer-facing digital campaigns, email, websites, banner ads, some apps and interactive modules. Experience in these areas is preferred.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Onsite, Milwaukee (Glendale area)
Rate: Competitive, based on experience
Local large financial services organization has developed a base of B2B clients who benefit from high visibility, increased traffic, and sales that are derived from our web marketing programs. Clients invest in these programs with the expectation of a solid return in the form of increased interest, solid sales leads, and the conversion of leads into new revenue streams; they look to the organization for professional advice, development of web marketing plans and strategies, and successful execution of these programs.
This organization is looking for a high-energy SEO/PPC/SEM Strategist who can bring a combination of these skills to a seasoned team of account executives, web developers and support staff who are dedicated to building websites that feature great design, perform well on the search engines and convert visits to sales leads at a high rate. Our company’s focus on industrial and commercial business requires a unique approach to SEO and web marketing. Understanding of industrial vocabulary and experience in these sectors is highly desirable.
The primary focus of the SEO/PPC/ SEM professional is to provide the strategy and technical expertise that is required to achieve a strong presence on the search engines, increase qualified search engine traffic and online sales or lead generation for clients.
• Work with clients, account executives, copywriters, designers and developers to generate content, optimize copy, site structure and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing
• Advocate and work with common social media platforms for both B2B and B2C clients
• Create online marketing plans
• Analyze web metrics and analytics
• Create reports and presentations for clients
Must have managed at least 20-30 different sites and be able to demonstrate success with respect to traffic and lead generation increases. Must be familiar with the tools of the trade such as MOZ.
Website Analysis - Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc.; prepare detailed SEO/PPC/SEM strategy reports.
Keyword Analysis, Research & Copywriting - In-depth knowledge of keyword research. This includes knowing how to identify the least expensive, yet most profitable keywords for client sites – whether they are running a pay per click (PPC) campaign, or want to improve their organic search results.
SEO Copywriting - Responsible for creating some original SEO content for client sites, in addition to implementing SEO-friendly semantic HTML.
Conduct keyword research and SEO writing based on best practices, e.g. where to place keywords in copy so that it gets the most SE traffic, how to write effective headlines and how to write effective call- to-action statements.
On-line Marketing and Social Media Programs - Ability to understand client needs and objectives and translate them into clearly articulated strategies and effective on-line marketing programs. Research and select the best promotional venues, vehicles and partnership sites and link to. Propose and implement meaningful measurement and metrics tools.
Liaison - Interface effectively with Account Execs. and Front End Developers within the company, and marketing professionals and management within client organizations. Present ideas and programs convincingly.
Requirements and Skills:
Search Engine Guidelines - Maintain a current understanding of both good and bad search engine optimization tactics: keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to run afoul of search engine guidelines.
Communication Skills - The SEM/SEO/PPC Specialist interacts with many different parties and must therefore have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Self-Starter - As the position entails many elements, it requires a true self-starter who doesn’t require hand-holding, is able to assess a situation, develop a plan, get approval and run with it.
Analytical Thinker - It is imperative that SEO specialists possess critical thinking and analytical skills. They should be able to readily identify problems and formulate practical solutions to meet client objectives within their budgets.
Additional Skills and Experience in these Areas are a Big Plus
• Front End Development
• Graphic Design
• B2B and B2C marketing and branding
• SEO / PPC and SEM analysis software
• Familiarity with different content management systems both open source and proprietary